Typically this time of year, I’d be in Hawaii. I’ve never gone this long without a trip “home”, yes I still consider Hawaii home, and it’s major bumming me out. So I put together this little board of wearable tropical vibes / aloha print goodies to feel a little closer to the Aloha State.
I tried to touch on every article of clothing I could think of to offer a wide variety of tropical goodness. I couldn’t find any good shoes so if you have any recs send them my way.
This took way too long to compile because it’s the dead of winter… but worth it.
2. Anthropologie Arielle Sleep Maxi Dress – I actually got my mum this for Christmas and she wears it all the time.
3. Aloha Collection Mid Lei Lei Pouch in Orchid – I have a tote and a few of their pouches and LOVE them. The pouch bags are perfect for wet bikinis, cosmetics or organizing the inside of a larger bag. Who doesn’t love bags in bags?
4. Billabong Wetsuit in Iris – We unfortunately need to wear wetsuits to swim in the ocean in California… why not do it in style?
5. Tropical Face Mask – because that’s the world we live in right now.
6. Gigi Pip 2020 Sloan Straw Hat – Now that I rock a wig, I also love to throw on a hat to make it look a little less wiggy.
7. Slowtide Tarovine Towel – This towel looks like pure sunshine. I dig the tassels.
8. Wa’ahia Future is Wahine Tee – Preach.
9. Beach Riot Cara Legging & Bowie Top in Taupe Vintage Tropical – Workout gear in aloha print? Yes, please.
10. Misha Hawaii Tahitian Pearl Bangle – Every coconut girl needs this staple in their jewelry box.
11. L*SPACE Skyler Pant & Hayes Pullover – Our national wardrobe is now matching sweatsuits (not complaining at all) and how cute is this print?
12. Show Me Your Mumu Say Jay Ruffle Dress in Bright Blooms – Mumu is one of my favorite brands because they always have such fun bright prints and this dress is e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.
13. Jams World Print Top in Floral Breeze – This one seems a little cheesy but I actually love Jams World. Paired with some cut off jeans and a flower in your hair and voila!
14. Stone Fox Swim Lele Top in Jungle Iris – Now that I’ve lost weight (thanks cancer), I might actually be able to rock a kini like this. Maybe.
15. Coco Moon Hibiscus Kiss Pareo – This is actually a baby company but they came out with pareos and this hibiscus print gives me hella heart eyes.
Now I’m going to go curl up into a ball and cry about how much I miss Hawaii. Jk… kinda.