Valentines Day is coming up and even though I don’t have a sweetheart to celebrate with, I do have a deep love for shopping. So if I were going to celebrate these are pieces I would consider buying. They’re not all items for just fancy pants dinner rezzies. There’s a little summin summin for different occasion… like Galentines or perhaps a PJ Pity Party (lol).
- We all know Show Me Your Mumu is my favorite brand so of course I included an adorable mini in the mix. I also love all things pink so this was a no brainer.
- Does anyone else feel nostalgic for Old Navy pjs like this? They’re so fun and affordable, plus you can match your littles.
- This Lovers and Friends top from Revolve reminds me of a dress I had in college, so maybe that’s why I’m drawn to it but I dig the pleats and you can’t see it in this photo but the back is super cute. It’s a perfect option for a Galentines Brunch IMO.
- Vici Smooch Pullover – self explainatory. Cute and caj.
- Vavavoooom. I wish I had an excuse to wear this schexxy red dress from Lulus.
- This oversize graphic tee/ blazer combo is chefs kiss. So funky and fun.
- These Olivia Morris At Home Lupin Slippers are not practical at all but so cute.
- I love all things James Michelle jewelry. This Ti Amo ring is so cute and simple yet makes quite a statement. I have a heart necklace of hers that says “tacos” inside it. Did I mention I’m single AF? I would have linked that but it’s no longer on the website.
- This bag. It’s insane. It’s also $1000 but a girl can dream. There’s an amazon dupe for way less but I’m not gonna link it because I don’t condone duping but you could easily find it if you really wanted to.
- What would a shopping wish list be without a FP item? I love that western aesthetic is in at the moment, because it’s honestly never out from my wardrobe, but this top is ALSO girly and boho.
- I have been searching high and low all over the internet for a bow tie tube top for probably a year now. This one from Anthropologie happens to be part of a dress and while it’s not exactly what I’ve been looking for, I still love it.
- Last but not least, I couldn’t leave out a spicy little lace number. This (perfectly named) Comin’ in Haht body suit from HAH is fire emoji fire emoji.
Happy Shopping Love Bugs! Let me know if you pick up any of these cuties from the list.